Tuesday 11 October 2016

Fuller and Thicker Hair With OGX Biotin & Collagen Range

Haircare, Hair, OGX, Thin Hair, Shampoo, Conditioner, OGX Biotin and Collagen Range, Beauty, Beauty Blogger,

I've raved about OGX a few times on my blog simply because they're such an amazing and affordable haircare brand. As a big fan of the brand you can imagine my excitement when OGX reached out and spoke about collaborations. I think as a blogger, one of the loveliest things is when brands that you love reach out to you because of previous blog posts. So a huge thank you to OGX for taking the time to look at my blog, its so nice and thoughtful. The team at OGX took the time to ask me all about my hair type, which is thin and lacks volume, so kindly sent me out a few haircare products that would best suit my hair type. A few months ago if you saw my last OGX post (here) I had totally fallen in love with their Argan Oil of Morocco shampoo and conditioner; it was the perfect at the time as my hair was so dry and straw like after my pregnancy. Now I've been trying out Biotin & Collagen range and I'm in love.

I've been using the OGX Biotin & Collagen shampoo and conditioner to wash my hair with; its so perfect for my hair type as it really helps to inject some much needed volume. My hair has always been quite thin, which makes it difficult to create nice hairstyles and also keeping a hairstyle in place is a right nightmare with thin hair. This shampoo and conditioner have been enriched with ProVitamin B7 Biotin and Collagen which help my hair feel thicker. I don't really understand the science behind why and how it works, all I know is that it leaves my hair feeling amazing. Honestly its so nice to find a product that works and helps with making my hair look fuller and feel thicker. I don't know how it works, but it just does. 

My my hair feels great and the OGX Biotin and Collagen shampoo and conditioner leave my hair feeling really healthy and I can see this by the way my hair shines; its also so soft to touch. One thing that I've always loved about OGX is that their products always feel and look really luxurious, when in fact they're really inexpensive. I love it when I can find great haircare products for a fraction of the price of salon products but with the same quality.

Haircare, Hair, OGX, Thin Hair, Shampoo, Conditioner, OGX Biotin and Collagen Range, Beauty, Beauty Blogger,

When I really want to style my hair, like when I actually have the time to curl it or pop it in a fancy up do I also like to use the OGX Root Boost Spay. I pop this on when my hair is damp and spay it around my roots and I find it just gives my hair that extra bit of sass and volume that it needs. I also find that whenever I use this spay my hairstyles always last so much longer, so thats a huge plus. What I really like about this spray is that it doesn't leave my hair feeling crispy or greasy, this is always a no go with me and any hair products that leave my hair feeling like that usually end up in my bin. As it stands all of my OGX Biotin and Collagen products are nearly run out, so I need to head down to the shops pretty quickly to repurchase.

OGX are definitly my favourite brand for haircare right now, if you have thin hair that needs a bit of a boost I really recommend you give these ones a try.

Have you tried anything from OGX? What are your favourites from the range?




Share:

2 comments

  1. this is one brand I have yet to try, and by the sounds of it sounds like I am missing out!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good biotin conditioner. I tried once and it really makes my hair shiny. But the biotin supplement gives me excellent results.

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig